Contact us

Phone: 13 64 64 or (08)9224 6500
Site search

Education and training

Applying for university

University courses

If you have chosen to study at university level, you must then determine whether you would be looking at undergraduate courses or postgraduate courses.

Undergraduate courses are those which provide you with a bachelor degree. Postgraduate courses are typically studied after completing a bachelor degree, such as graduate certificates, graduate diplomas and master degrees.

If you have never studied at university before, you will probably be opting to start at an undergraduate level.

You can find detailed information on gaining admission, entry requirements and the variety of study options on the training pathways to university section of the Training Courses website.

Tertiary Institute Services Centre (TISC)

For further information on applying to university for the first semester of a calendar year, please contact the Tertiary Institute Services Centre (TISC) who administer this process on behalf of the Western Australian public universities.

TISC phone: (08) 9318 8000


There are a number of different universities in Western Australia each with their own strengths and areas of teaching focus.

Back to top

Need advice?

Profile and social options