Contact us

Phone: 13 64 64 or (08)9224 6500
Site search

Education and training

If you have an injury

If you have suffered an injury that prevents you from attending education or training in person, there are now many courses and qualifications which can be undertaken entirely online.

To find a short course or certification, search the My Skills website for the area you are interested in, then filter your search results to only display online providers. You can also use the Quality indicators for learning and teaching (QILT) website to compare institutions and study areas across Australia.

Many Australian universities now offer qualifications through online coursework. Explore online study options at universities in Western Australia:

You can also seek out online courses from interstate universities as well. Browse Open Universities Australia for more information.

Depending on the nature and severity of your injury, it may be wise to check with your specialist health or rehabilitation service before committing to training, or a study pathway that leads to a specific occupation.

Back to top

Need advice?

Profile and social options